Sometime we don’t have to buy something new but we can dig in to old thing’s Now I want you to Treat yourself. like i do to my self. I guess it is a sort of excuse for giving in when I spot something nice and new for my home. But sometimes I don’t even have to buy something new. I try to create a little happy compilation of new & old treats that have one thing in common. its just like the power to add happiness to a home. right.
5 Happy Inspirations From Old Things
1. Hand painted linen tablecloth from Shop Terrain.
2. The new collection by Rie Elise Larsen is just a happy feast! I love her cheerful paper designs.
3. My first piece of hand made ceramics. A bowl I made in school back in 1992. Happy memories!
4. I’ve stocked up on new washi tapes. I got these from my Swiss blogger friend Renate of Baumhausfee. Thank you my dear!
5. I heart these cushions as seen on Wendy Polish.
Good luck Buddy..